We have detected that you are using a web browser that may not properly support this site. We recommend switching to Google Chrome.
Your account is not validated! Please follow the instructions on this page to do so.

 Waev

Forum Profile

Points: 345,977
Pass Orbs: 2,488

Report User

Prize Points: 185
Ranking: 2,876
Joined: Sat. Feb. 21/09
Last seen: Sat. Aug. 24/19 (Desktop)
User group: Donors
From: Poland
Viewing user: Waev


  • No nickname
      —Gulpin
    IKAok

    Lv. 100





  • Unhatched
      —Pokémon Egg
    Rlfwk

    5,120/5,120 ~ 100%

    Egg phase: 6/6
    Views: 0
    Unique Views: 0
    Interactions: 29

Waev's Profile

Journal last updated: Friday, March 29th 2019 at 6:50 PM
Waev's epin journal

stan bts

I will click your pokeymans back if I am active.

I will try to help people working on SN if I notice that in their status/journal. :3 Pal Pad and those who added me get correct berries 99% of the time, the other 1% is me always mixing up dry and bitter berries.

I come back to the site from hiatus every now and then, for shorter or longer periods of time.

Overall ranks (back in 2011) : #1191, #1059, #981, #913, #870, #843, #763, #734, #744, #635, #681, #675, #602, #593, #489, #470, #350, #193


I like to click back often during the day. :3

3.14159265358979323846264338327950
Yesterday at 6:25 PM
She hatched her egg into a Gulpin.
+4 similar entries

She hatched her egg into a Gulpin.
She hatched her egg into a Gulpin.
She hatched her egg into a Gulpin.
She hatched her egg into a Gulpin.
Thu Aug 15 at 3:08 PM
She hatched her egg into a Gulpin.
+1 similar entry

She hatched her egg into a Gulpin.
Sun Aug 11 at 5:50 AM
She released 96 Pokémon.
She hatched her egg into a Gulpin.
+4 similar entries

She hatched her egg into a Gulpin.
She hatched her egg into a Gulpin.
She hatched her egg into a Gulpin.
She hatched her egg into a Gulpin.
Mon Aug 5 at 1:21 PM
She hatched her egg into a Gulpin.


Waev's Showcased Achievements

Unique Entry (May 27/16)
Great Success! (Feb 17/15)
Lucky Day (May 13/16)
Master Clicker (Apr 23/10)

I'm already a user - log me in! I don't have an account - I'd like to register!